• Active Alarm
• Safe Lane Change
• Special Car
• Safe Driving Extreme Weather
• No Break Line Installation
SCUTA / Blind Spot Detection System / BDS / Toyota Alphard / Vellfire
SCUTA Blind Spot Detection System for Toyota Alphard / Vellfire Auto Safety Monitoring Assistant BSD LCA RCTA
SCUTA Blind Spot Detection System is a vehicle assistance device that helps driver lane changing safely during driving. With the aid of ultrasonic sensor, probe the side/rear of the vehicle for those moving objects into the blind spot of the detection zone.
- Blind Spot Detection System: This SCUTA blind spot monitoring system is a vehicle assistance device that helps you safely changing the lane during driving and improve driving safety. There is blind zone at the rear of the vehicle, the LED indicator will alert you when there is a moving object into the vehicle blind area, so that the you can be caution when lane changing.
- High-Speed Frequency Sensors: High-speed frequency sensors for the left-rear and right-rear of the vehicle. The BSD system is activated with the turn signals, whenever there is a moving object pop into the rear of the vehicle, with the aid of LED lighting on, blinking, buzzer sound so that the driver can be cautious when lane changing to avoid the possibility of side crash accident.
- Microwave Radar Sensor: With the aid of 58KHZ Ultrasonic sensor, probe the side / rear of the vehicle for those moving objects into the blind spot of the detection zone.
- Smart Monitor Assistant Mode: The system can monitor the closing objects in the neighbour lane within a range of 6-12 meters with speed gap over 0.5m/second. When the moving object enters the blind area, the LED light will be flash to alert the driver’s the steering is turned on, the system works in lane change assistant mode & the LED light will flash rapidly and the buzzer beeps three times to alert the driver being careful to change a lane.